- Tried and tested coaching competency based training based on and approved by the International Coach Federation – the coaching profession’s leading international governing body.
- Bespoke elements based on your own business models and drivers and bringing in our own experience of working with many coaches from different organisations.
- Incorporation of solid business performance coaching with the ICF’s standards and ethics.
- Trainer interaction times are experiential, practical sessions allow for lots of “learning by doing”.
- Participants regularly self assess progress to date and from that focus and plan their next session of learning for themselves. All programmes include workplace assignments that maximise the participants’ learning and also add value to the organisation by starting to deliver workplace-based projects right from the first contact.
- A large element of personal development is involved – for coaches to be effective in embedding a coaching approach they need to be clearly “walking the talk”. Hence our programmes are extremely interactive and participants put themselves through all of the exercises and explorations that they are taught to use in their coaching.
- A blended mixture of varied and innovative training methods that allow participants to design their own ideal learning experience based on their personal learning style as well as maximising the learning experience whilst minimising the amount of “downtime” from their workplaces.
- A dual approach of qualification by making our own programmes experience and quality of coaching based and also being in line with what participants need to do in order to apply for the prestigious ICF credentials and therefore gain an internationally recognised accreditation IF they wish to do so.
- Measurement and monitoring of coaching is inherent in the programme – delegates are asked to keep a diary of all activities and give regular effectiveness feedback throughout the programme. They also undertake a series of self-assessment tasks to both measure and maximise their personal impact from the training.
“This programme has now overtaken a previous “Management for Growth” programme I attended a couple of years ago, as the best training programme I’ve ever undertaken. No mean feat, MFG was pretty hot!”
Campbell Ford, LogicaCMG Staff Manager